Monday, November 20, 2017

Kaylee Chatter Part 8

"Some kids in school try to smack flies that get in the class. My friend says she kills them sometimes. She calls it kill! That is really bad for the flies. I guess kids just don't know how bad that is for the flies. They are only five (years old) so they just don't know."

My childhood stuffed animal has become one of Kaylee's favorites. She brought the stuffed animal  along for her flu shot. That evening she told me,
"Kitty helped me be brave. Maybe because she has a little mommy love in it."

My husband: "I love you."
Kaylee: "I know. I just don't think about it all the time. Like I don't spend all day thinking about how much my parents love me. That's just not my lifestyle."

When Kaylee started school I bought us matching school shirts. I volunteer once a week and usually just put on the school shirt because otherwise when would I wear it? Last week I was getting dressed when Kaylee walked in.
"You're wearing that shirt again? That is so embarrassing for me! I mean you have good quality clothes you could wear. You don't have to wear that shirt everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment